1. The firm combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, organizational transformation, and leadership development. Oliver Wyman`s 2, 500 professionals operate in more than 40 cities globally.
2. Bill Wyman will soon be his son`s son-in-law, as well as father of his father-in-law.
3. The longest kiss in film history was between Jane Wyman and Regis Tommey in the 1941 film, You're in the Army Now.
4. Having seen the AR-10 in an earlier demonstration, and impressed by its performance, Wyman personally suggested that ArmaLite enter a weapon for testing using a 5.56 mm cartridge designed by Winchester.
5. Oliver Wyman and Morgan Stanley have taken a stab at estimating the former.
6. The All That Heaven Allows version of the May-September romance formula has Wyman playing Cary, a well-to-do widow with two college-age children and a dull social life at the country club.
7. One day in midsummer, when I was hoeing, a man who was carrying a load of pottery to market stopped his horse against my field and inquired concerning Wyman the younger.
8. God, Tsai Kang-plus Wyman Wong regarded as the three heroes are dressed weird, are performing very thick wits ideas, Kang Golden Bell Awards will be presiding over the toilet cover with wear bathrobes in the neck of the Lin Chi-ling, while the E God better use of color, can be that is not unprincipled to chaos to wear, he is Yohji Yamamoto and Rei Kawakubo of the spirit of complete integration of the minority over again.
9. Lord Wyman avows this, and the Freys confirm.
10. I looked for Wyman's picture in my high-school annual
11. Bill Wyman, the former bassist of the Rolling Stones, for example, used to write around a dozen letters a day in the 1960s. It passed the time when they were stuck on tour buses or waiting around hotels before a concert.
12. Wyman had lost his power to recuperate.
13. Asia, excluding Japan, has more than $ 11tn in assets potentially open to the wealth management industry, according to a report out today from Oliver Wyman, the management consultancy.
14. Wyman was absorbed in the convulsions of the insect.
15. Marian Wyman: Are you cheating Ralph?
16. To compile the rankings Oliver Wyman computed monthly shareholder net return, adjusted for mergers, for the 400 largest financial services companies in the world between January 2005 and December 2009.
17. Madrid hopes the tests, conducted by the consultancy Oliver Wyman and aided by the Big Four Auditors under the supervision of the European Central Bank and International Monetary Fund, will finally restore confidence among investors in Spanish banks.
18. Wyman-Gordon claimed that the excelsior requirement was equivalent to a " rule " and was invalid because it had not been adopted in accordance with the APA rulemaking procedures.
19. Oliver Wyman, for example, reckons that over the decade to 2015, China will account for 10 per cent of the total increase in global personal financial assets, second only to the US and higher than Germany, Japan and the UK.
20. Would-be employees benefit as well as employers, according to stu Coleman, a partner and general manager at winter Wyman, the Boston-based staffing firm.